27 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Giorgos Skampardonis, "November-33 short stories" / Our readings (4th year)



Giorgos Skampardonis,  November-33 short stories
Book 64th
A suggestion of Giorgos Kalientzidis


Extracts of book reviews
translated by
Christina Kelesidou

Hlias Koutsoukos 
(Republished critic in the ''Παρέμβαση''(Interference) cultural magazine of Kozani) 

Initially, the titles are almost verses of poetry of his own and unique way ,'' the minimum'', ''the ATM which gives poems'', ''Mr Cricket flies'', ''Mr Manuel Panselynos dominates'', ''The barrel organ in an elevator'', '' the hedgehog cake'', ''a bat in the pocket'', ''the Apollonian squadrum'' and so on.

And after all that, the painting, the sculpture, the music and the cinema makes his words chisseling phrases-sentences.
This absolute sensual of a metaphorical expression of reality that most of us pretend that it doesn't exist, and to him is open like a rose who offers it to his Ia, to us and to the strays.

George Skampardonis with his latest book ''November-33 short stories'' woke my feelings which I had tucked deep inside me, in order to stay calm...he woke up my jealousy...''I wish I could write like him'', he woke up my anger towards me and others'' why we don't write like that'' and other dubious things which I like to conquer me, as my passion for smoking, the Irish whisky, the no. 4 Mondekristo, the black expensive silk scarves and my 1200 Yamaha.

Because this is his literature, like Caravaggio's strokes, like the notes of Wagner's Valkyria, like the plees of Roden's sculptures and at the same time is like the angry eye of the murderer, like the terrorist who left his backbag with the bomb, like the ''minimum'' monk who is deeply in love with his Virgin Mary. Skampardonis texts are beyond criticism - like this arbitrary criticism- indeed.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου